In the framework of “Support for Migration and Asylum Management in Ukraine” project, implemented by IOM and funded by European Union, the IOM Ukraine Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee (“BEAC”) now invites interested Suppliers to submit quotations for supply and delivery of IT equipment and supplies for the State Migration Service of Ukraine for which this RFQ is issued.
The proposal must be valid for no less than 45 calendar days from the date of bids opening (next business day after submission deadline); it should be clearly stated in the bid. The prices should be indicated in Euro without VAT. Proposals including VAT will be rejected.
More details on the services are provided in the archive of RFQ documents.
The RFQ Documents include the following documents:
Section I. General Instruction for Suppliers (GIS)
Section II. Sample forms
Annex A. Quotation Form
Annex B. Price List
Annex C. Technical Specification
Annex D. Vendor Information Sheet
Annex E. Code of Conduct for Suppliers
Annex F. Supply Agreement Template
Annex G. Bid Securing Declaration
Annex H. Advance Security
The Supplier submits following information and documents together with the original of quotation (Annexes A, B and C) :
- Vendors Information Sheet (Annex D, template provided in separate file);
- Bid Securing Declaration (Annex G);
- Copy of Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad;
- Confirmations of Tax Identification Number and certificate of tax payer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad;
- Authorization certificate or any other document, confirming the bidder’s status as the official distributor or trade partner of the Goods manufacturer;
- Authorization certificate of the service center(s), which are going to provide the warranty and post-warranty service of the Goods offered;
- Quality certificates for the Goods offered for delivery, proving the Goods’ compliance with the terms of reference of the present bidding documents and government standards of Ukraine;
- Signed Code of Conduct for Suppliers (Annex E, template is provided in separate file);
- List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 3 years;
- Customers’ references;
- List of service centers in Ukraine;
- In case the Supplier is going to assign any subcontractors for supply or after-sales services, the Supplier shall provide full scope of documents confirming capacities of the subcontractor, including a) Company Profile, b) Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad; с) Valid Government Permits/Licenses, including confirmations of Tax Identification Number and local taxes, issued by respective government agency in Ukraine or abroad; d) Certificates from the Principals (e.g. Manufacturer's Authorization, Certificate of Exclusive Distributorship, any certificate for the purpose, indicating name, complete address and contact details); e) Quality Standard Certificates / ISO 9001; f) List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 3 years and customers’ references.
Quotation and all supporting documents must be placed in sealed envelope with clear markings containing the
Tender number: UA1-2018-3046
Title: Supply and delivery of IT equipment and supplies for the State Migration Service of Ukraine
and submitted not later than 11.00, 06.09.2018 to:
International Organization for Migration, Mission in Ukraine
The Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee
8, Mykhailivska Street,
Suppliers also submit electronic copies of their bids by deposing files either on Dropbox, OneDrive or other open fileshare hosting and shall send the link of the folder containing the bids by e-mail addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: #UA1-2018-3046_[Bidder’s name]_Electronic bid.
Proposals, which are not compliant to the abovementioned, will not be considered by IOM.
Interested bidders shall submit their preliminary confirmation of participation in tender on e-mail email@example.com (any form, specifying name and contact details of a contact person) not later than 11.00 04.09.2018. The preliminary confirmation shall not be considered as an obligation to participate and may be withdrawn by the bidder any time before the specified deadline of bids submission.
Please address questions in writing to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject line: UA1-2018-3046 - [Proponent’s company name] – Clarification request (attn: Anna Kozachenko) not later than 5 (five) working days prior to deadline for submission.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to agreement award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Proponents.