In the framework of “Strengthening Safety of Civilians Crossing the Line of Contact in Eastern Ukraine” project, implemented by IOM and Government of Canada, the IOM Ukraine Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee (“BEAC”) now invites interested Bidders to submit “Bid” for the supply and delivery of mobile complex GART-1/P on the base of minibus for the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine.
The proposal must be valid for no less than 60 calendar days from the date of bids opening (next business day after submission deadline); it should be clearly stated in the bid. The prices should be indicated in US Dollar.
More details on the services are provided in the attached Bidding Document.
The Bidding Document includes the following documents:
Section I. Instructions to Proponents
Section II. Technical Requirements and Specification
Section III. Supply Agreement template
Section IV. Form templates
Annex A. Vendor Information Sheet
Annex B. Code of Conduct for the Supplier
The following documents must be placed inside the sealed envelope containing the official bid:
- Official Bid and price list (according to bid template Form-1, Form-2);
- Specification of Bid (offered product specification of goods and related services correspondent to requirements provided in Section II of Bidding Document, manufacturer’s datasheets / technical literature);
- Warranty service terms (Form-6);
- Vendor Information sheet (provided as a separate file);
- Authorization certificate or any other document, confirming the bidder’s status as the official distributor or trade partner of the Goods manufacturer;
- Authorization certificate of the service center(s), which are going to provide the warranty and post-warranty service of the Goods offered;
- Quality certificates for the Goods offered for delivery, proving the Goods’ compliance with the terms of reference of the present bidding documents and government standards of Ukraine;
- Signed Code of Conduct for Suppliers (template is provided in separate file);
- Bid Security (in the form of bank guarantee for 2% amount of total bid, from a reputable commercial banking institution or from insurance company) (Form-3);
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad;
- Bidder’s Charter (if available);
- Confirmations of Tax Identification Number and certificate of tax payer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad;
- Copy of financial statements (Statement of condition, Profit and Loss Account) for 2017 year;
- List of main contracts related to similar projects execution entered by the bidder into for the last 3 years;
- Key customers’ references;
- Bid documents checklist (Form-7);
- In case the potential Service Provider is going to assign any subcontractors, the potential Service Provider should provide full scope of documents confirming capacities of the subcontractor, including a) Company Profile, b) Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad; с) Valid Government Permits/Licenses, including confirmations of Tax Identification Number and local taxes, issued by respective government agency in Ukraine or abroad d) List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 3 years and customers’ references; e) Proof of Tax Payment for last business year.
All bids must be placed in sealed envelope with clear markings containing the
Tender number: UA1-2018-289
Title: Supply and delivery of mobile complex GART-1/P for the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine
and submitted not later than 11:00, 07.08.2018 to:
International Organization for Migration, Mission in Ukraine
The Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee
8, Mykhailivska Street,
Along with sending the hard copy of the original bid, Bidders shall deposit the electronic versions of the bid documents, including a clear scanned copy of the Bid Security on a file hosting service (Dropbox, One Drive, etc.) and shall send the link of the folder containing the bids to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:00 07.08.2018. The subject line of the e-mail containing the link for the electronic bid download shall clearly indicate the following:
UA1-2017-289 – [insert full name of the Bidder] – Electronic bid
Please address questions in writing to the following email email@example.com specifying in the subject line: UA1-2018-289 - [Proponent’s company name] – Clarification request (attn: Anna Kozachenko) not later than 3 (three) working days prior to deadline for submission.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to agreement award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Proponents.