Within the framework of the project “Comprehensive Stabilization Support to IDPs and the Affected Population in Ukraine”, supported by the European Union, International Organization for Migration, Mission to Ukraine, (IOM) on 01 of December 2015 announces a public tender for the renovation of social infrastructure objects in the communities of Lugansk, Donetsk and Odessa regions, namely:
- Renovation services of the Local School in Kolomyichykha;
- Renovation services of the School in Nyzhnia Duvanka;
- Renovation services of the Municipal House of Culture “Kreminna” in Kreminna;
- Renovation services of the RKZOZ “Center for medical and sanitary assistance” in Oleksandrivka;
- Renovation services of the KLPZ “Dobropillia Central District Hospital” in Dobropillia;
- Renovation services of the Children and Youth Creative Centre in Dobropillia;
- Renovation services of the Izmail Central Public Library for Adults named after I.P. Kotlyarevskogo in Izmail;
- Renovation services of the Shulhynka house of Culture in Shulhynka;
- Renovation services of the First Aid Obstetric Point in Baidivka;
- Renovation services of the Elementary School in Baidivka;
- Renovation services of the Children’s Polyclinic in Rubizhne town;
- Renovation services of the First-aid station (FAS) in Kolomyichykha.
Please be advised that bidding procedure will be conducted based on the rules of the International Organization for Migration.
Bidding documentation, instructions for the participants, standard form of the MOM’s Construction Contract can be downloaded here.
Technical specification can be downloaded here.
Total Bid price shall be quoted in USD VAT excluded. In case the bid contained VAT it shall be rejected.
Payment shall be made in the Invoice currency according to UN operational rate of exchange as of date of payment (the actual value of the exchange rate is indicated here: http://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.aspx).
The works are to be executed in the framework of the international technical assistance project, which, according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers dd. 15.02.2002 №153, is a justification for granting the tax exemption for the contractor, as it is required statutorily and in accordance with the Ukraine international treaties.
It is important to take a note, that the winning Bidder’s commitment to accept the standard form IOM’s Construction Contract in full is considered to be one of the essential tender requirements.
The bids, which are not compliant to the abovementioned, will not be considered by IOM.
Companies wishing to participate in the tender should submit their bids by 16:00 on 22 December 2015. The bid should include copies of companies’ statutory documents, EDRPOU certificate (on including the company to the unified Ukrainian state register of enterprises and organizations), copies of the original documents to authorize to carry out construction works; list or references from the most prominent clients and other according to the requirements stated in the Bidding documents.
In case of subcontractor involving, it is mandatory to submit all the technical and financial documents for the subcontractor.
Originals of the bids shall be submitted in the sealed envelopes to:
International Organization for Migration - Mission in Ukraine
8, Mykhailivska St., Kyiv, 01001, Ukraine
It is mandatory to indicate on the envelope the project name and the tender number:
Name: Renovation of social infrastructure object in the community of Lugansk region.
Additional information may be received via e-mail: email@example.com. The subject line of the e-mail request for additional information should state the following: Request under the tender UA1-2015-2001 to Anastasiia Lytvynova.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all proposals at any time prior to agreement award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Bidders.