Tender (UA1-2018-232) Performing of a study on the implementation and use of biometrics for the visa handling of concerned authorities in Ukraine
Subject: Call for Proposals (UA1-2018-232) for Performing of a study on the implementation and use of biometrics for the visa handling of concerned authorities in Ukraine.
The International Organization for Migration (hereinafter called IOM) intends to hire Service Provider Performing of a study on the implementation and use of biometrics for the visa handling of concerned authorities in Ukraine for which this Bidding documents are issued.
The proposal must be valid for no less than 60 calendar days from the date of proposals opening; it should be clearly stated in the bid. The prices should be indicated in Euro without VAT. Proposals including VAT will be rejected.
Proposal Bulletin #232-01
More details on the services are provided in the attached Bidding Documents.
The Bidding Documents include the following documents:
Invitation to Submit Proposal
Section I. Instructions to Proponents
Section II. Technical Proposal Standard Forms
Section III. Financial Proposal Standard Forms
Section IV. Terms of Reference
Section V. Service Contract template
Section VI. A. Guarantee of advance payment
B. Bid-securing declaration
Annex A. Vendor Information Sheet
Annex B. Code of Conduct for the Supplier
Vendor information sheet and Code of Conduct can be downloaded here.
The Proponent submits following information and documents together with the original of bid:
- Technical Proposal – TPF-1;
- Proponent Relevant Experience – TPF-2;
- Comments and Suggestions of the Proponent on the Terms of Reference and on Data, Services, and Facilities to be Provided by IOM – TPF-3;
- Description of the Approach, Methodology and Work Plan for Performing the Assignment – TPF-4;
- Team Composition and Task Assignments – TPF-5;
- Format of Curriculum Vitae (CV) for Proposed Professional Staff – TPF-6;
- Time Schedule for Professional Personnel – TPF-7;
- Activity (Work) Schedule – TPF-8;
- Financial Proposal – FPF-1;
- Summary of Costs – FPF-2;
- Breakdown of Costs by Activity – FPF-3;
- Breakdown of Remuneration by Staff – FPF-4;
- Breakdown of Reimbursable Expenses – FPF-5;
- Bid Securing declaration (Section VI);
- Company Profile (including the names of owners, key officers, technical personnel) – Vendor Information sheet (given as a separate template);
- Code of Conduct for the Supplier (signed and stamped) (template given separately);
- Signed Code of Conduct for Suppliers (template given separately);
- List of main contracts, entered by the Proponent during the last 3 (three) years on fulfilling the project tasks of similar type and scope, in case of joint venture – for each partner. For each contract it is required to specify the general description of the project, duration, contract value, and Proponent’s role.
- Key customer’s references;
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad;
- Proponent’s Charter (if available);
- Confirmations of Tax Identification Number and certificate of tax payer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad;
- Valid Government Permits/Licenses regarding the activity, related to the subject of the current tender (if applicable);
- Audited Financial Statement for the last business year;
- General presentation of the Proponent’s activities and experience (free format).
The Proposal shall be submitted in original and should be received either by hand or through mail by the BEAC in the sealed envelopes with tender reference UA1-2018-232 “Performing of a study on the implementation and use of biometrics for the visa handling of concerned authorities in Ukraine” to the address:
8 Mykhailivska St., Kyiv, 01001, Ukraine on or before 17:00, 05 June 2018 to attention of the Procurement unit.
Late bids will not be considered.
Proposals, which are not compliant to the abovementioned, will not be considered by IOM.
Please address questions in writing to the following email email@example.com with the reference: “UA1-2018-232 - /Proponent’s company name / - Clarification Request” not later than 3 (three) working days prior to deadline for submission.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to agreement award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Proponents.