Within the framework of Support for Migration and Asylum Management in Ukraine (“IMMIS Project’), IOM Ukraine now invites Proponents to submit their proposals for carrying-out business process analysis in migration management, for which this Bidding Document is issued.
More details on the services are provided in the attached archive of Bidding Document below.
This Bidding Document includes the following documents:
Invitation to Submit Proposals
Section I. Instructions to Proponents
Section II. Technical Proposal Standard Forms
Section III. Financial Proposal Standard Forms
Section IV. Terms of Reference
Section V. Service Contract template
Section VI. A. Bank Guarantee for Advance payment
B. Bid Security
C. Performance Security
Annex A. Vendor Information Sheet
Annex B. Code of Conduct for the Supplier
The Proponent submits following information and documents together with the original of bid:
- Technical Proposal Forms TPF-1 through TPF-8;
- Financial Proposal Forms FPF-1 and FPF-2;
- Bid Security in the form of a bank guarantee from a reputable commercial banking institution equivalent to 2% of total bid (Section VI (B));
- Vendor information sheet, signed and stamped (template attached);
- Code of Conduct for the Supplier, signed and stamped (templates attached);
- Key customers` references;
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad;
- Proponent’s Charter (if available);
- Confirmation of Tax Identification Number and Certificate of tax payer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad;
- Audited Financial Statement for the last business year;
- In case the potential Supplier is going to engage a subcontractor, the former should provide full scope of documents confirming capacities of the latter, including a) Company Profile, b) Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad; с) Confirmation of Tax Identification Number and Certificate of tax payer, issued by respective government agency in Ukraine or abroad d) List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 3 years and customers’ references; e) Audited Financial Statement for last business year.
Proposals, which are not compliant with the abovementioned, will not be considered.
The Proposals must be submitted to the BEAC in sealed envelopes with tender reference UA1-2018-3082 “Business process analysis in migration management” to the address:
International Organization for Migration, Mission in Ukraine
8, Mykhailivska Street,
on or before 16:00 EET, 27 November 2018. Late bids will not be considered.
Proponents should also submit electronic copies of their proposals on or before 16:00 EET, 27 November 2018 by deposing files on Dropbox, OneDrive or other open fileshare hosting and shall send the link of the folder containing their Proposals by e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: UA1-2018-3082_[Proponent’s name]_Electronic proposal.
The Proposal must be valid for no less than 45 (forty-five) calendar days from the date of bids opening (next business day after submission deadline); it should be clearly stated in the bid. Prices should be indicated in Euro, VAT excluded. IOM Ukraine reserves the right to reject any or all bids that include VAT.
Please address questions in writing to the following email email@example.com specifying in the subject line: UA1-2018-3082 - [Proponent’s name] – Clarification request (attn. Maksym Kachalov) not later than 5 (five) working days prior to deadline for submission.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any Proposal, cancel the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to signing respective Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Proponents.
Please find Bid Bulletin 3082-01 attached below.