The International Organization for Migration (hereinafter called IOM) intends to hire Service Provider to Regional survey on human trafficking in Georgia, Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine for which this Request for Proposals (RFP) is issued.
More details on the services are provided in the attached Terms of Reference (TOR).
The Service Providers/ NGO will be selected according to IOM procedures and rules under a Quality – Cost Based Selection approach described in this RFP.
The RFP includes the following documents:
- Section I. Instructions to Service Providers/ NGOs;
- Section II. Technical Proposal – Standard Forms;
- Section III. Financial Proposal – Standard Forms;
- Section IV. Terms of Reference;
- Section V. Standard Form of Contract (template of Service Agreement for participants among Service Providers and template of Project Implementation Agreement for participants among NGOs);
- Section VI. Vendor Information Sheet;
- Section VII. Code of Conduct for the Supplier.
The prices should be indicated in USD without VAT. Proposals including VAT will be rejected.
Important Note for Proponents based in Ukraine: The services to be purchased out of this tender exercise are for an International technical assistance project registered with the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine and are therefore exempted from Value Added Tax (VAT). Proposal prices therefore should exclude VAT. The Contract total price shall likewise exclude VAT. If the winning Proponent is a “VAT payer” business entity in Ukraine, IOM shall provide the Proponent with copies of the project’s registration card and procurement plan. The Proponent in return, should indicate in their Invoice, Acts of services fulfilled that the transaction is performed “Without VAT” and submit all the relevant documents along with Tax Bill indicating “Without VAT” to IOM. The winning Proponent shall provide IOM with copies of all the Tax Bills issued under the Contract due to submission of VAT exemption report to State Fiscal Service of Ukraine and Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine on a monthly basis according to the Resolution of Cabinet of Ministers # 153 dd.15.02.02, Addendum # 8. Proponents are encouraged to refer to the State Fiscal Service instruction letters on International Technical Assistance which can be found at links below:
The Proponent submits following information and documents together with the original of their proposal:
- Proponent’s profile and Vendors Information Sheet (forms attached in separate file);
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad;
- Valid Government Permits/Licenses, confirmations of Tax Identification Number and local taxes, tax payer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad;
- List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 5 years and customers’ references;
- Signed Code of Conduct for the Suppliers (provided in separate file)
- In case the potential Service Provider is going to assign any subcontractors, the potential Service Provider should provide full scope of documents confirming capacities of the subcontractor, including a) Company Profile, b) Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad; с) Valid Government Permits/Licenses, including confirmations of Tax Identification Number and local taxes, issued by respective government agency in Ukraine or abroad d) List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 5 years and customers’ references;.
The originals of bids must be submitted to the BEAC in the sealed envelopes with tender reference UA1-2019-1715 “Regional survey on human trafficking in Georgia, Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine” to the address: 8 Mykhailivska St., Kyiv, 01001, Ukraine on or before 12:00 PM, 21 March 2019. Late bids shall be rejected.
Please address questions in writing to the following email email@example.com with the reference: Questions on №UA-2019-1715 to attention of Sakhanda Svitlana not later than 2 (two) working days prior to deadline for submission.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Service Providers/ NGOs.