In the framework of Enhancing integrated border management along the Ukraine-Moldova border Project, funded by EU, IOM Ukraine now invites Proponents to submit their proposals for services of Development of specialized software of the information and telecommunication system “Exchange of the information on persons and vehicles in which the persons cross the Ukrainian-Moldovan state border” for which this Bidding Document is issued.
The proposal must be valid for no less than 60 (sixty) calendar days from the date of bids opening (next business day after submission deadline); it should be clearly stated in the bid. The prices should be indicated in Euro without VAT. Proposals including VAT will be rejected.
More details on the services are provided in the attached archive of Bidding Document below.
The Bidding Document includes the following documents:
Section I. Instructions to Proponents
Section II. Technical Proposal Standard Forms
Section III. Financial Proposal Standard Forms
Section IV. Terms of Reference
Section V. Service Contract template
Section VI. A. Guarantee of advance payment
B. Bid Security
C. Performance Security
Annex A. Vendor Information Sheet
Annex B. Code of Conduct for the Supplier
The Proponent submits following information and documents together with the original of bid:
- Technical Proposal Forms TPF-1 – TPF-9;
- Financial Proposal Forms FPF-1 – FPF-5;
- Bid Security in the form of bank guarantee from a reputable commercial banking institution and equivalent to 2% of total bid (Section VI (B);
- Company Profile (general presentation of the Proponent’s activities and experience, company’s portfolio) with list of main contracts, entered by the Proponent during the last 3 (three) years on fulfilling the project tasks of similar type and scope, in case of joint venture – for each partner. For each contract it is required to specify the general description of the project, duration, contract value, and Proponent’s role.;
- Vendor Information sheet (template provided in separate file);
- Signed Code of Conduct for the Supplier (signed and stamped) (template provided in separate file);
- Key customer’s references;
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine;
- Proponent’s Charter (if available);
- Confirmations of Tax Identification Number and certificate of tax payer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad;
- Valid Government Permits/Licenses regarding the activity, related to the subject of the current tender (if applicable);
- Confirmation on payment of taxes for the last business year;
- Certificate on no outstanding loan;
- In case the potential Service Provider is going to assign any subcontractors, the potential Service Provider should provide full scope of documents confirming capacities of the subcontractor, including a) Company Profile, b) Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad; с) Valid Government Permits/Licenses, including confirmations of Tax Identification Number and local taxes, issued by respective government agency in Ukraine; d) List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 3 years and customers’ references; e) Proof of Tax Payment for last business year.
The originals of proposals must be submitted to the BEAC in the sealed envelopes with tender reference UA1-2019-1513 “Development of specialized software of the information and telecommunication system “exchange of the information on persons and vehicles in which the persons cross the Ukrainian-Moldovan state border” to the address:
International Organization for Migration, Mission in Ukraine
8, Mykhailivska Street,
on or before 17:00 EEST, 18 June 2019. Late bids will not be considered.
Proponents also submit electronic copies of their proposals by deposing files either on Dropbox, OneDrive or other open fileshare hosting and shall send the link of the folder containing the proposals by e-mail addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 17.00 EEST 18 June 2019 with subject line: #UA1-2019-1513_[Proponent’s name]_Electronic proposal.
Proposals, which are not compliant to the abovementioned, will not be considered by IOM.
Please address questions in writing to the following email email@example.com specifying in the subject line: UA1-2019-1513 - [Proponent’s company name] – Clarification request (attn: Oleksandra Brushkovska) not later than 3 (three) working days prior to deadline for submission.
Interested Proponents shall submit their preliminary confirmation of participation in tender on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (any form, specifying name and contact details of a contact person) not later than 11.00 EEST, 14 June 2019. The preliminary confirmation shall not be considered as an obligation to participate and may be withdrawn by the bidder any time before the specified deadline of bids submission.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to agreement award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Proponents.