International Organization for Migration, Mission in Ukraine (IOM) within the framework of “Regional Program against Trafficking in Human Beings” project, implemented by IOM and Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, now invites interested Bidders to submit their Quotations for the supply and delivery of technical equipment and IT equipment for the needs of National Police of Ukraine.
Additional details are provided in the attached archive below.
RFP documentation includes the following:
Section I. General Instructions to Suppliers
Section II. Sample forms
Annex A Quotation Form
Annex B Price List
Annex C Technical Specification
Annex D Supply Agreement Template
Annex E Advance Security
Annex F Code of Conduct for Suppliers
Annex G Vendor Information Sheet
Annex H Bid Securing Declaration
The Bidder submits following information and documents as integral parts of their Quotation:
- Quotation Form (Annex A);
- Price List (Annex B);
- Technical Specification (Annex C);
- Written (in no particular format) Bidder`s consent to, if selected as a Supplier herewith, sign a Supply Agreement based on IOM template (Annex D);
- Code of Conduct for the Supplier (Annex F), signed and stamped;
- Vendor information sheet (Annex G), signed and stamped;
- Bid Securing Declaration (Annex H);
- Company Profile (general presentation of the Bidder`s activities and experience);
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad;
- Confirmations of Tax Identification Number and certificate of tax payer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad;
- Certificate of No Outstanding Tax Liability (statement on absence of tax arrears);
- Authorization certificates of service centers, that are going to provide warranty and post-warranty service for the quoted Goods;
- Manufacturer Authorization Form, copies of Authorization / Reseller / Partner / Distributor Certificates, issued by equipment manufacturer;
- Copies of supporting documents on quoted equipment quality i.e. quality certificate, declaration of conformity, research of design certificate etc.;
- In case of involving a subcontractor for supply and delivery or warranty / out-of-warranty service – a set of documents certifying the capacity of such subcontractor, namely: a) Company Profile; b) Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad; c) Confirmations of Tax Identification Number and certificate of tax payer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad; d) statement on absence of tax arrears of the Subcontractor; e) Subcontractor`s authorization certificates, issued by the manufacturer of quoted equipment, certifying Reseller / Partner / Distributor / Service Center status.
The Quotation must be valid for no less than 45 (forty-five) calendar days from the date of bids opening (next business day after submission deadline); it should be clearly stated in the bid. Prices should be indicated in UAH, excluding VAT, - DDP Kyiv (INCOTERMS 2010). Quotations with VAT shall be rejected.
Quotations with all the supporting documents shall be enclosed in sealed envelopes (clearly marked “Tender #UA1-2019-1741 - Supply and delivery of technical equipment and IT equipment for the needs of National Police of Ukraine”) and submitted on or before 16:00, 20 June 2019 to:
International Organization for Migration, Mission in Ukraine
8, Mykhailivska Street,
Along with sending the hard copy of the original Quotation, Supplier shall deposit the electronic versions of the Quotation documents on a file hosting service (Dropbox, One Drive, etc.) and shall send the link of the folder containing quotation to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16:00, 20 June 2019. The subject line of the e-mail containing the link for the electronic bid download shall clearly indicate the following: UA1-2019-1741 – [insert full name of the Supplier] – Electronic Quotation.
Please address questions in writing to the following email email@example.com specifying in the subject line: “UA1-2019-1741 - [Bidder`s name] – Clarification request (attn. Iryna Pryshchepa)” not later than 3 (three) working days prior to deadline for submission.
The Goods are to be delivered in the framework of the international technical assistance project, which according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers dd. 15.02.2002 №153 allows tax exemption for the suppliers, namely VAT exemption, as per legislation in effect and in accordance with the Ukraine international treaties. Official relevant comments of State Fiscal Service of Ukraine may be found by links:
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any Quotation, cancel the selection process and reject all Quotation at any time prior to signing respective Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Bidders.