The International Organization for Migration Mission in Ukraine (hereinafter called IOM Ukraine) intends to contract a Service Provider for the Provision of Comprehensive vehicle Casualty and Collision Insurance Cover (CASCO) for the Service Vehicles of the European Union Border Assistance Mission to Moldova and Ukraine (EUBAM), hereinafter referred to as the “Service” for which this Request for Proposals (RFP) is issued.
IOM Ukraine, through its Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee (hereinafter called BEAC) now invites Proponents to submit Technical and Financial Proposal for the following Services: Provision of Comprehensive vehicle Casualty and Collision Insurance Cover (CASCO) for the Service Vehicles of the European Union Border Assistance Mission to Moldova and Ukraine (EUBAM). More details on the services are provided in the attached Terms of Reference (TOR).
The Service Provider will be selected under a Quality – Cost Based Selection procedures described in this RFP.
The RFP includes the following documents:
Section I. Letter of Invitation
Section II. Instructions to Proponents
Section III. Technical Proposal – Standard Forms
Section IV. Financial Proposal – Standard Forms
Section V. Terms of Reference
Section VI. Basic provisions that should be included in the Contract
Annex A. Vendor Information Sheet
Annex B. Code of Conduct for Suppliers
The Proposals must be delivered by hand or through mail to the BEAC with office address at 13, Zatyshna str., Odesa, 65012, Ukraine (attn. Procurement Unit) on or before 16:00 August 23, 2019. No late proposal shall be accepted.
Together with the original tender offer Bidders interested to participate in the tender, offer following supporting information and documents:
- Copy of establishment documentation (certificate of state registration, statute)
- Copy of the certificate from the Unified State Register of Companies
- Letters on account opening / absence of debts on credit payments (from bank)
- Letter on absence of debts from the State Tax Administration
- List of expert staff who will directly handle insurance cases of IOM.
- Copy of the license allowing to provide insurance services
- Copy of Tax payer Certificate
- Recommendation letters from the biggest clients (minimum 3 letters)
- List of lawsuits (either completed or ongoing) worth over 150 thousand Hryvna (for the last 2 years).
- The financial statements of the company (balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows) for 2018 and for the last fiscal period (6 months 2019) with a mark of acceptance of the tax authority.
- Completed signed and stamped Vendor Information sheet (template provided in separate file).
- Code of Conduct for the Service Provider (signed and stamped) (template provided in separate file);
The BEAC reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the bidding process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Proponents.
Information by e-mail: email@example.com
Very truly yours,