International Organization for Migration, Mission in Ukraine (IOM) within the framework of “Support for Migration and Asylum Management in Ukraine” project, implemented by IOM and European Union, now invites interested Bidders to submit their Proposals for the development of Facial Recognition SHC for the needs of State Border Guard Service of Ukraine.
Additional details are provided in the attached archive below.
This RFP contains General Instructions to Suppliers (GIS) covering technical and administrative requirements, sample forms that Service Providers will need to follow in order to prepare and submit their Proposals for IOM consideration.
RFP documentation includes the following:
Section I. General Instructions to Suppliers
Section II. Technical Proposal sample forms (TPF-1 – TFP-6)
Section III. Financial Proposal sample forms (FPF-1 – FPF-2)
Section IV. Terms of Reference
Annex A Code of Conduct for Suppliers
Annex B Vendor Information Sheet
Annex C Bid Securing Declaration
Annex D Service Agreement Template
A Bidder submits the following information and documents as integral parts of their Proposal:
- Technical Proposal sample forms:
- TPF-1: Technical Proposal Form;
- TPF-2: Company Profile;
- TPF-3: Comments and Suggestions;
- TPF-4: Technical Approach, Methodology, Work Plan, Team;
- TPF-5: Professional Staff Resumé;
- TPF-6: Performance Schedule;
- Financial Proposal sample forms:
- FPF-1: Financial Proposal Form;
- FPF-2: Budget;
- Code of Conduct for Suppliers (Annex A);
- Vendor information sheet (Annex B);
- Bid Securing Declaration (Annex C);
- Written (in no particular format) Bidder`s consent to, if selected as a Service Provider herewith, sign a Service Agreement based on IOM template (Annex D);
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad;
- Confirmations of Tax Identification Number and certificate of taxpayer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad;
- Certificate of No Outstanding Tax Liability (statement on absence of tax arrears);
- Bank statement on accounts opened and accounts payable;
- If planning to involve a subcontractor, Bidder provides additional documentation regarding any such subcontractor entity: TPF-2, TPF-5 and a Certificate of Registration.
The Proposal must be valid for no less than 45 (forty-five) calendar days from the date of bids opening (as a rule, next business day after submission deadline); it should be clearly stated in the bid. Prices should be indicated in EUR, excluding VAT. Proposals with VAT shall be rejected.
For the purpose of unit prices calculation and total amount calculation in EUR, Bidders shall use UN operational rate of exchange as of the calculation date (the actual value of the exchange rate is indicated here: https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.php). Proposals, which are not compliant to the abovementioned, will not be considered by IOM.
Bidders shall deposit electronic versions of Proposal documents on a file hosting service (Dropbox, One Drive, etc.) and shall send the link of the folder containing a Proposal to email@example.com on or before 15:00 EET 06 December 2019. The subject line of the e-mail containing the link for the electronic bid download shall clearly indicate the following: UA1-2019-1639 – [insert full name of the Bidder] – Electronic Proposal.
Please address questions in writing to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject line: “UA1-2019-1639 - [Bidder`s name] – Clarification request (attn. Maksym Kachalov)” not later than 3 (three) working days prior to deadline for submission.
The Services are to be delivered in the framework of the international technical assistance project (project registration card 3632-02 dd 26.06.2018), which according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers dd. 15.02.2002 №153 allows tax exemption for the suppliers, namely VAT exemption, as per legislation in effect and in accordance with the Ukraine international treaties. Official relevant comments of State Fiscal Service of Ukraine may be found by links:
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any Proposal, cancel the selection process and reject all Proposal at any time prior to signing respective Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Bidders.