The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society.
The IOM Ukraine Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee (“BEAC”) now invites interested Bidders to submit “Bid” for supply and delivery of armored vehicles for the needs of IOM Mission in Ukraine.
Details are given in Bidding documents UA1-2020-1707 revised as of 31.01.2020 and 21.02.2020 (archive with files can be downloaded via link at the bottom of the page).
Please note that the vehicles should be manufactured for use in Europe and to be compliant with hard winter weather conditions and bad road conditions.
The offered price of the Goods and services shall be quoted in USD, VAT excluded.
In calculating the unit prices in USD, bidders must use the official UN exchange rate indicated in the link: https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.php.
The bid prepared by the Bidder, as well as all correspondence and documents relating to the bid exchanged by the Bidder and IOM shall be written in English language.
Bids must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after the deadline of submission of the bids.
All bids must be placed in sealed envelope with clear markings containing the
Tender number: UA1-2020-1707
Title: Supply and delivery of armored vehicles for the needs of IOM Mission in Ukraine
Company: [indicate company’s name]
and submitted not later than 16:00 (EET), 02.03.2020 to:
International Organization for Migration, Mission in Ukraine
The Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee
8, Mykhailivska Street,
Along with sending the hard copy of the original bid, Bidders shall deposit the electronic versions of the bid documents, including a clear scanned copy of the Bid Security on a file hosting service (Dropbox, One Drive, etc.) and shall send the link of the folder containing the bids to email@example.com no later than 16:00 (EET), 02.03.2020. The subject line of the e-mail containing the link for the electronic bid download shall clearly indicate the following:
UA1-2020-1707 – [insert full name of the Bidder] – Electronic bid
IOM Ukraine reserves the right to reject any or all bids submitted after the deadline.
The following documents must be placed inside the sealed envelope containing the official bid:
- Official Bid (according to template provided in Form-1), signed and stamped;
- Price List (according to template provided in Form-2), signed and stamped;
- Specification of Bid (see template on page 21), including offered product specification of goods correspondent to the requirements provided in Section II of Bidding Document, manufacturer’s datasheets / technical literature / technical documentations etc.;
- Quality certificates and full test reports, proving the Goods’ compliance with the technical specifications of the present Bidding Document and outlined recognized standards;
- Documents confirming the availability of official guarantee maintenance on the territory of Ukraine (Kiev, Kharkiv and Kramatorsk cities, can be confirmed by Contract with local vehicle service stations). The Bidder should provide full scope of documents confirming capacities of the vehicle service stations, including a) Company Profile, b) Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad; с) Valid Government Permits/Licenses, including confirmations of Tax Identification Number and local taxes, including value-added tax, issued by respective government agency in Ukraine or abroad; d) Certificates from the Principals (e.g. Manufacturer's Authorization, Certificate of Exclusive Distributorship, any certificate for the purpose, indicating name, complete address and contact details); e) Quality Standard Certificates; f) List of Offices/Distribution Centers/Service Centers; g) List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 5 years and customers’ references.
- Certificates from the Principals (e.g. Manufacturer's Authorization, Certificate of Exclusive Distributorship, any certificate for the purposes, indicating name, complete address and contact details);
- Bid Security (in the form of bank guarantee from a reputable commercial banking institution or from insurance company) (according to template provided in Form-4);
- Vendor Information sheet (given as a separate template), signed and stamped;
- Code of Conduct for Suppliers (template is given separately), signed and stamped;
- Company Profile (including the names of owners, key officers, technical personnel);
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or in a country of registration;
- Bidder’s Charter (if available);
- Confirmations of Tax Identification Number and certificate of tax payer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or in a country of tax residence;
- Copy of financial statements (Statement of condition, Profit and Loss Account) for the past 2 years;
- Key customers’ references;
- Any other substantial documents relevant to the subject of this tender;
- Bid documents checklist (Form-7).
The bidders confirm their commitment to accept and sign the standard supply agreement with IOM Ukraine using the Supply Agreement template annexed to this Instruction, which is to be signed with the winning bidder. The supply agreement template is provided in the Section III.
Interested Bidders may address questions related to Bidding Documents and / or Technical Specifications to the BEAC by email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 (three) working days prior to the deadline for the submission of bids. The email must be with subject line:
UA1-2020-1707– [insert bidder’s name] – to the attention of Anastasiia Dan
Written copies of IOM’s response (including an explanation of the query but without identifying the source of inquiry) will be published at the respective section of IOM Mission in Ukraine website for all prospective bidders (http://www.iom.org.ua/en/tenders/current-tenders).
Interested bidders shall submit their preliminary confirmation of participation in tender on e-mail email@example.com (any form, specifying name and contact details of a contact person) not later than 11.00 (EET), 30.01.2020. The preliminary confirmation shall not be considered as an obligation to participate and may be withdrawn by the bidder any time before the specified deadline of bids submission.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and/or to annul the selection process and/or reject all proposals at any time prior to agreement award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Bidders.
Very truly yours,