International Organization for Migration, Mission in Ukraine (IOM) now invites interested Service Providers to submit their Proposals for audit and certification services under ISO 27001:2013 for IOM needs.
Additional details are provided in the attached archive below.
Bid Bulletin 827-01 published on 12 November 2020.
Bid Bulletin 827-02 published on 02 December 2020.
Bid Bulletin 827-03 published on 04 December 2020.
RFP documentation includeы the following:
Section I. General Instructions to Suppliers
Section II. Technical Proposal sample forms (TPF-1 – TFP-9)
Section III. Financial Proposal sample forms (FPF-1 – FPF-2)
Section IV. Terms of Reference
Annex A Code of Conduct for Suppliers
Annex B Vendor Information Sheet
Annex C Bid Securing Declaration
Annex D Service Agreement Template
Proponent submits following information and documents as integral parts of their Proposal:
- TPF-1: Technical Proposal Form;
- TPF-2: Company Profile;
- TPF-3: Comments and Suggestions;
- TPF-4: Approach, Methodology, Work Plan, Team (PART A);
- TPF-5: Approach, Methodology, Work Plan, Team (PART B);
- TPF-6: Key performance indicators;
- TPF-7: Boilerplate policy;
- TPF-8: Professional Staff Resumé;
- TPF-9: Performance Schedule;
- FPF-1: Financial Proposal Form
- FPF-2: Budget
- Code of Conduct for Suppliers (Annex A);
- Vendor information sheet (Annex B);
- Bid Securing Declaration (Annex C);
- Written (in no particular format) Bidder`s consent to, if selected as a Service Provider herewith, sign a Service Agreement based on IOM template (Annex D);
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad;
- Confirmations of Tax Identification Number and certificate of tax payer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad;
- Certificate of No Outstanding Tax Liability (statement on absence of tax arrears);
- Bank statement on accounts opened and accounts payable;
- Documentary proof of ISMS (ISO/IEC 27001) accreditation by a pertinent national accreditation body (NAAU, UKAS, DAkkS, PCA, etc.) or proof of partnership with such an accredited assessing body;
- If planning to involve a subcontractor, Bidder provides additional documentation regarding any such subcontractor company: TPF-2, TPF-9 and a Certificate of Registration.
The Bid must be valid for no less than 60 (sixty) calendar days from the date of bids opening (next business day after submission deadline); it should be clearly stated in the bid. Prices should be indicated in UAH, with VAT. Bids without VAT shall be rejected.
Proponents shall deposit the electronic versions of the Proposal documents on a file hosting service (Dropbox, One Drive, etc.) and shall send the link of the folder containing the Bid to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15:00 21 December 2020. The subject line of the e-mail containing the link for the electronic bid download shall clearly indicate the following: UA1-2020-827 – [insert full name of the Supplier] – Electronic Bid.
Please address questions in writing to the following email email@example.com specifying in the subject line: “UA1-2020-827 - [Bidder`s name] – Clarification request (attn. Maksym Kachalov)” not later than 2 (two) working days prior to deadline for submission.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, cancel the selection process and reject all Bids at any time prior to signing respective Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Bidders.