International Organization for Migration, Mission in Ukraine (IOM) within the framework of “Improving Integrated Border Management along Ukraine-Moldova Border” project, implemented by IOM and funded by the European Union, now invites interested Bidders to submit their Quotations for establishment of a component of the video surveillance and pre-arrival information exchange system based on the automated number plate recognition technology at the border crossing point “Kuchurhan-Pervomaisc”.
Bid Bulletin 1220-01 published on 25 February 2021.
Bid Bulletin 1220-02 published on 16 March 2021.
Bid Bulletin 1220-03 published on 22 March 2021.
Bid Bulletin 1220-04 published on 22 March 2021.
Additional details are provided in the attached archive below.
RFP documentation includes the following:
Section I. General Instructions to Suppliers
Section II. Sample forms
Annex A Quotation Form
Annex B Price List
Annex C Technical Specification
Annex D Supply Agreement Template
Annex E Advance Security
Annex F Code of Conduct for Suppliers
Annex G Vendor Information Sheet
Annex H Bid Securing Declaration
Annex I Terms of Reference
The Bidder submits following information and documents as integral parts of their Quotation:
- Quotation Form (Annex A);
- Price List (Annex B);
- Technical Specification (Annex C);
- Written (in no particular format) Supplier`s consent to, if selected as a Supplier herewith, sign a Supply Agreement based on IOM template (Annex D);
- List of warranty service providers (Annex E);
- Code of Conduct for Suppliers (Annex F), signed and stamped;
- Vendor information sheet (Annex G), signed and stamped;
- Bid Securing Declaration (Annex H);
- Company Profile (Supplier`s experience in implementing similar projects; business structure; service infrastructure);
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad;
- Confirmations of Tax Identification Number and certificate of tax payer issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad;
- Certificate of No Outstanding Tax Liability;
- Manufacturer Authorization Form/Authorization Letter, copies of Authorization / Reseller / Partner / Distributor Certificates, issued by equipment manufacturer;
- Copies of supporting documents on quoted equipment quality i.e. quality certificate, declaration of conformity, research of design certificate etc.
The Quotation must be valid for no less than 60 (sixty) calendar days from the date of bids opening (next business day after submission deadline); it should be clearly stated in the bid. Prices should be indicated in USD, excluding VAT, - DDP Ukraine (INCOTERMS 2020). Quotations with VAT shall be rejected.
For the purpose of unit prices calculation and total amount calculation in USD, Suppliers shall use UN operational rate of exchange as of the calculation date (the actual value of the exchange rate is indicated here: https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.php). Quotations, which are not compliant to the abovementioned, will not be considered by IOM.
Supplier shall deposit the electronic versions of the Quotation documents on a file hosting service (Dropbox, One Drive, etc.) and shall send the link of the folder containing quotation to email@example.com on or before 15:00 EET 15 April 2021. The subject line of the e-mail containing the link for the electronic bid download shall clearly indicate the following: UA1-2021-1220 – [insert full name of the Supplier] – Electronic Quotation.
Please address questions in writing to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject line: “UA1-2021-1220 - [Bidder`s name] – Clarification request (attn. Maksym Kachalov)” not later than 3 (three) working days prior to deadline for submission.
The Goods are to be delivered in the framework of the international technical assistance project, which according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers dd. 15.02.2002 №153 allows tax exemption for the suppliers, namely VAT exemption, as per legislation in effect and in accordance with the Ukraine international treaties. Official relevant comments of State Fiscal Service of Ukraine may be found by links:
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any Quotation, cancel the selection process and reject all Quotation at any time prior to signing respective Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Bidders.