In the framework of Support for Migration and Asylum Management in Ukraine (“IMMIS Project’) IOM Ukraine now invites Proponents to submit their proposals for development of modernized special software subsystem "Register of Foreigners and Refugees" for the State Migration Service of Ukraine for which this Bidding Document is issued.
The proposal must be valid for no less than 60 calendar days from the date of bids opening (next business day after submission deadline); it should be clearly stated in the bid. The prices should be indicated in Euro without VAT. Proposals including VAT will be rejected.
More details on the services are provided in the attached Bidding Document.
The Bidding Document includes the following documents:
Section I. Instructions to Proponents
Section II. Technical Proposal Standard Forms
Section III. Financial Proposal Standard Forms
Section IV. Terms of Reference
Section V. Service Contract template
Section VI. A. Guarantee of advance payment
B. Bid Security
C. Performance Security
Annex A. Vendor Information Sheet
Annex B. Code of Conduct for the Supplier
The Proponent submits following information and documents together with the original of bid:
- Technical Proposal Forms TPF-1 – TPF-9;
- Financial Proposal Forms FPF-1 – FPF-5;
- Bid Security (Section VI (B) in the form of bank guarantee from a reputable commercial banking institution and equivalent to 2% of total bid;
- Company Profile (general presentation of the Proponent’s activities and experience);
- Vendor Information sheet (template provided in separate file);
- Signed Code of Conduct for the Supplier (signed and stamped) (template provided in separate file);
- List of main contracts, entered by the Proponent during the last 5 (five) years on fulfilling the project tasks of similar type and scope, in case of joint venture – for each partner. For each contract it is required to specify the general description of the project, duration, contract value, and Proponent’s role.
- Key customer’s references;
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad;
- Proponent’s Charter (if available);
- Confirmations of Tax Identification Number and certificate of tax payer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad;
- Valid Government Permits/Licenses regarding the activity, related to the subject of the current tender (if applicable);
- Confirmation on payment of taxes for the last business year;
- In case the potential Service Provider is going to assign any subcontractors, the potential Service Provider should provide full scope of documents confirming capacities of the subcontractor, including a) Company Profile, b) Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad; с) Valid Government Permits/Licenses, including confirmations of Tax Identification Number and local taxes, issued by respective government agency in Ukraine or abroad d) List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 5 years and customers’ references; e) Proof of Tax Payment for last business year.
The Proposal shall be submitted in original and digital copy on CD and should be received either by hand or through mail by the BEAC.
Proposals, which are not compliant to the abovementioned, will not be considered by IOM.
The originals of proposals must be submitted to the BEAC in the sealed envelopes with tender reference UA1-2018-3021 “Services for development of modernized special software subsystem "Register of Foreigners and Refugees" for the State Migration Service of Ukraine” to the address:
International Organization for Migration, Mission in Ukraine
8, Mykhailivska Street,
on or before 17:00 EST, 12 July 2018. Late bids will not be considered.
Please address questions in writing to the following email email@example.com specifying in the subject line: UA1-2018-3021 - [Proponent’s company name] – Clarification request (attn: Anna Kozachenko) not later than 5 (five) working days prior to deadline for submission.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to agreement award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Proponents.