In the framework of the project “Comprehensive Stabilization Support to IDPs and the Affected Population in Ukraine”, funded by European Union, International Organization for Migration, Mission to Ukraine (IOM), on 29 of March 2016 announces a public tender for the Renovation of social infrastructure objects in the communities of Luhansk, Donetsk and Kharkiv regions, namely:
- Renovation of Village school in Shulginka, Luhansk region;
- Renovation of the Education Centre Kreminska Secondary School #3 in Kreminna;
- Renovation of the Mykolaivka village school, Donetsk region;
- Renovation of the Art and music school in Oleksandrivka, Donetsk region;
- Renovation of the Secondary school of level I through III of village Krasen, Donetsk region;
- Renovation of the Secondary school of level I through III of Chasiv Yar, Donetsk region;
- Renovation of the “Topolka” preschool in Paraskoviyivka village; Donetsk region;
- Renovation of the Secondary school of level I through II in Chervonopopivka, Luhansk region;
- Renovation of the Secondary school in Barvinkove, Kharkiv region;
- Renovation of The library in the training and educational center in Kapitolovka village, Kharkiv region;
- Renovation of the Ambulatory in Chervoniy Oskіl village, Kharkiv region;
- Renovation of Ambulatory of family medicine in Levkіvka village, Kharkiv region;
- Renovation of General education school I-III levels of education in Chuguiv.
Please be advised that bidding procedure will be conducted based on the rules of the International Organization for Migration.
Bidding documentation, instructions for the participants, standard form of the MOM’s Construction Contract may be downloaded here.
Technical specification may be downloaded here.
Total Bid price shall be quoted in USD VAT excluded. Payment shall be made in the Invoice currency according to UN operational rate of exchange as of date of payment (the actual value of the exchange rate is indicated here: https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.php).
The works are to be executed in the framework of the international technical assistance project, which, according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers dd. 15.02.2002 №153, is a justification for granting the tax exemption for the contractor, as it is required statutorily and in accordance with the Ukraine international treaties.
Please be informed that the winning Bidder’s commitment to accept the standard form IOM’s Construction Contract in full is considered to be one of the essential tender requirements.
The bids, which are not compliant to the abovementioned, will not be considered by IOM.
Companies wishing to participate in the tender should submit their bids by 16:00 on 08 April 2016. The bid should include copies of companies’ statutory documents, EDRPOU certificate (on including the company to the unified Ukrainian state register of enterprises and organizations), copies of the original documents to authorize to carry out construction works; list or references from the most prominent clients and other, according to the requirements stated in the Bidding documents.
Additionally, electronic copies of the bid and tender documents (including the cost estimates of works) shall be sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by the time and date stated above.
In case of subcontractor involving, it is mandatory to submit all the technical and financial documents for the subcontractor.
It is recommended to submit originals of the bids in the sealed envelopes to:
International Organization for Migration - Mission in Ukraine
8, Mykhailivska St., Kyiv, 01001, Ukraine
Tel. 044 568 5015
It is mandatory to indicate on the envelope the project name and the tender number:
Name: Renovation of social infrastructure objects, in the communities of Luhansk, Donetsk and Kharkiv regions.
Additional information may be received via e-mail: email@example.com. The subject line of the e-mail request for additional information should state the following: Request under the tender UA1-2016-165 to Anastasiia Lytvynova.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all proposals at any time prior to agreement award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Bidders.